It’s not quite the end of 2011 however I thought it would be nice to have a look at how successful the blog posts on GrowTraffic have been this year, in order to get a feeling for the themes I’ve discussed that have really touched a nerve.
Most viewed blog posts in 2011:
- The Personalisation Era: Determinism and Passive Media Individualism
- Does ROI focused internet marketing spoil creativity in marketing?
- How to predict SEO ROI (return on investment)
- What’s the future of exact match domains?
- How to set a PPC Budget
- Why is Google hiding organic search data?
- Does Google penalise websites for poor spelling?
- Advanced Web Ranking Software – Review
- Google’s Forget SEO Advertising Campaign
- How to get white hat backlinks
It’s good to see that by and large the blog posts that are in the top 10 are the new ones from this year, but there are a couple in there that are from the last couple of years which demonstrates they are still useful (I might revisit them in 2012 and update them where possible).
I’m really proud to see my my crusade post The Personalisation Era is the most viewed blog post from the whole of 2011, that tells me I’m onto something and I need to really make some more of this in the coming year.
I look forward to the new developments in search marketing and inbound marketing generally over the next 12 months – as always, exciting times.