Internal Sales Executive £20,000-£24,000 + Uncapped OTE
What Is It Like Working At GrowTraffic?
GrowTraffic is an ambitious and growing Digital Marketing Agency. We are seeking an internal salesperson to join the team and help propel us to the top!
GrowTraffic isn't your standard nine to five business. Whilst we are pros at what we do, we're an informal bunch and we're determined to create the type of business we all want to work together in. So just tell us what you need and how you like to work, and we'll do our best to build the right role, for the right person.
23 days annual leave, plus paid | Christmas shut down, plus bank holidays | Work from home | Laptop and smartphone provided | Fully expensed company socials | Training and progression opportunities | Company pension | Flexible hours with early start/finish when desired
I have never had a job quite like this. The flexibility helps me enjoy more of my life and I love working as a team towards a larger goal. Everyone has agency in the business. Its a really positive, energetic environment.
Hannah Weinhold, Director
What Are The Benefits Of Working At GT?
We have a truly flexible approach to working. It isn't flexi-time, it is more than that. Your home life, physical health and mental wellbeing are more important than your work life, so we help you prioritise that. For that reason, we give five fully paid days off at Christmas, as well as the usual holiday allowance. Sick pay, time off for volunteering, and the ability to change your hours let you put your life first and your work second.
Paid shutdown at Christmas
Time off for volunteering
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up calls and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Build partnership relationships to generate sales
- Creating quotes, proposals, and presentations
- Booking meetings for sales team
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects
- Ensuring quotes are sent and followed up within an agreed timeframe designated by your manager and feeding back to relevant people
- Maintaining and agreed level of pro-active telephone contact with prospects
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
- Proven experience
- Proficiency with various Computer Software Systems
- Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals
- Ability to comfortably talk to others
- Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients
- Good written and oral communication skills for creating professional documents
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Tenacity and will enjoy working to targets
- A great telephone manner
We are a small, friendly bunch with a strong sense of team spirit. We deliver marketing services to companies of all sizes and turnovers, priding ourselves on having a solution for every business.
We live by our company values; honesty, integrity, and transparency. It guides every decision we make, and every conversation we have.
By joining GrowTraffic you will join a company that is ambitious and rewards commitment with career progression,
training, and personal development.
We are growing, and we want to take an enthusiastic, dynamic sales exec on that journey with us.
For now, you will be working from home with a view to move office based in the future.