Share, Copy; Link is a sneaky and creative way that all TikTok creators can use to increase the number of shares their videos see.
Whenever someone clicks on the share button on the app and any videos, all they need to do is copy the link, which TikTok will include in the share and directs it to the content creator and adds to their high amount of shares.
How To Share On Your TikTok?
Sharing any kind of trending music, content creators or even videos with the people closest to you. TikTok makes this process so much easier to communicate through the app and many other social media platforms.
To share a video on the TikTok app:
- Click on the video that you want to share
- Tap the share button
- Choose which way you would like to share this video content
- Then follow the instructions that are given for the way that you have decided to share this.
To share your profile:
- Tap your profile on the right-hand corner
- Click on the three-line option
- Select the settings and privacy option
- Then click share profile
- Lastly, choose how you want to share your profile with others
To share other content creators’ profiles:
- Choose the three-dot icon once again
- Tap it again in the right-hand corner
- Choose how you want to share their profile with others
To share music or sounds:
- Go to the music or sound that you want to share
- Choose the share icon, which is located in the top right corner of the app
- Then choose how you would like to share the sound or music
To share a hashtag with others:
- Go to the hashtag that you are sharing
- Click on the share icon, which is in the right-hand corner
- Once again, choose how you would like to share this
How To Copy A Link Within The TikTok App
You can copy the link to the video or content you have created in many different ways. But the main ones are:
Copy a link from your mobile device
You can use TikTok through your mobile device on the TikTok app. How you can copy these links will depend on the device you are using when copying the connection at that given time.
But in this case, if you are using your phone, you can copy your content or even another content creator’s work and do it to the app so they get the shoutout that they deserve, but also that you can copy something that you may have been interested into your account.
Copy your content
- Open the TikTok app
- Sign into your account if you are not already signed in
- Tap on your profile
- On the video that you have saved, click on it
- Click on the three dots
- Then tap the copy link option
- Check the confirmation has come through as copied
- Now you have the option to paste on whichever platform you would like
Copy a link to your own TikTok account
- Launch the TikTok app or website
- Go to your account if you are not already signed in
- Go to your profile
- Tap the menu option
- Choose settings and privacy
- At the bottom of your account, click the share profile option
- Click on the copy link option
- Confirmation will be sent to you
How To Link To Your TikTok?
Adding a link to your TikTok account could not be more straightforward. This is one of the most brilliant things you can do: direct content creators and users to your own page so they can learn more about you and find out why you post what you post.
But, by adding a link to your account and in the bio section, you will need to have 1,000 followers, a business, and a personal statement.
What is a TikTok bio-Link?
An account bio link is a process in which you can invite or direct people to your account to view a link to a website. This can be another social media platform such as Twitter and YouTube or whatever you think users may want to see on their main app feed.
Why should you use a TikTok bio link?
A TikTok bio is helpful for many reasons. Still, the main one is that it is beneficial for these content creators, especially when you try to share to other social media platforms and for others to learn more about you as a business person.
TikTok is also a unique and powerful marketing tool in which you can reach any age demographic your content will benefit from, and you can be contacted for collaborations and other reasons.