If you’re looking to build a new website you’ll want to get something that is brandable but also give your users some idea of what the website is all about. One of the best ways to go about this is by choosing a keyword and then adding a suffix to the end of it.
There are loads of suffixes you can choose from for your domain name, however I thought it might be handy to create a suffix list so there’s an easy to reference list for people choosing domains. I don’t pretend this is an exhaustive list:
Domain Suffix List:
I’m also going to knock together list of domain prefixes as well.
Latest posts by Simon Dalley (see all)
- GrowTraffic Turns 10: My Reflections - October 9, 2019
- How Much Involvement Should The Marketing Team Have In Web Design? - September 3, 2019
- How To Create Content For The Decision Stage Of The Buying Cycle - September 2, 2019
- GrowTraffic MD On Celebration Of Business In Rossendale Panel - August 27, 2019
- What Does Google Want? - July 18, 2019