I’ve been thinking about how I can improve the design of GrowTraffic for a while. It needs it, but the thing is I’m a search marketer, not a designer or a developer and although I can build a website I feel there is a quality about the GrowTraffic design that reflects what it is I do as an SEO.
Instead of changing the design of GrowTraffic I decided that I would experiment first with another website, I bought a domain and started the building process.
I decided that I would create a website about a specific element of the SEO process and that’s why I bought seoaudting.co.uk – it’s built in WordPress and built using a theme I found on the internet that’s relatively similar to the GrowTraffic layout just a bit more up to date.
Check out my new SEO Audit website at seoauditing.co.uk.
Latest posts by Simon Dalley (see all)
- GrowTraffic Turns 10: My Reflections - October 9, 2019
- How Much Involvement Should The Marketing Team Have In Web Design? - September 3, 2019
- How To Create Content For The Decision Stage Of The Buying Cycle - September 2, 2019
- GrowTraffic MD On Celebration Of Business In Rossendale Panel - August 27, 2019
- What Does Google Want? - July 18, 2019