We’re pleased to announce GrowTraffic has been shortlisted as finalists in the Digital Business Award in the Red Rose Awards!
The Digital Business Award was open to agencies providing digital marketing services for their clients. The businesses which were eligible for this award included software developers and coders, those who provide digital marketing channels, social marketing, SEO operations and digital sales platforms.
Just like GrowTraffic, the finalists in the Digital Business Award provide digital marketing solutions and technologies for their clients to help Lancashire business to build and implement digital strategies that deliver results.
The Red Rose Awards announcement comes a matter of months following GrowTraffic’s win in the Business of the Year category at the Rossendale Business Awards in November.
The awards were launched in 2011 and have steadily grown to become the annual event for the business community with a sell-out ceremony.
The Red Rose Awards is now Lancashire business community’s largest awards and the winners will be announced on Thursday 14 March 2019 at the Winter Gardens, Blackpool.
The GrowTraffic team will be at the awards, keeping our fingers crossed!
Latest posts by Simon Dalley (see all)
- GrowTraffic Turns 10: My Reflections - October 9, 2019
- How Much Involvement Should The Marketing Team Have In Web Design? - September 3, 2019
- How To Create Content For The Decision Stage Of The Buying Cycle - September 2, 2019
- GrowTraffic MD On Celebration Of Business In Rossendale Panel - August 27, 2019
- What Does Google Want? - July 18, 2019