GrowTraffic’s Managing Director Rachel Weinhold will feature on a panel at a ‘Celebration Of Business In Rossendale’ in Whitworth in September.
The special Q&A panel answering questions and taking ideas about how to boost business growth in the borough will feature Rachel, who is also the Chair of the Bacup Business Association, and other panellists including David Hague, Mission Labs, Leader of the Council Councillor Alyson Barnes and deputy leader Councillor Jackie Oakes.
Following the success of last year’s event, Valley At Work and Rossendale Borough Council have collaborated to bring host this fantastic event, which will celebrate and support businesses in Rossendale.
This inspiring evening will be an opportunity to:
- Hear the stories of our keynote speaker, GÜ dessert founder James Averdeick
- Learn valuable business information with our business support stands
- Enhanced networking with lots of other Rossendale based businesses
The itinerary for the evening includes:
– 5pm Registration, networking with other businesses, business support hubs & of course food
– 6.15pm Our fantastic host, Rob Carder from Valley At Work and lead with the Valley At work Food & Drink Guide opens the evening event
– 6.20pm Hear from our event sponsor and Alyson Barnes, Leader of Rossendale Borough Council as we celebrate the last 12 months in business in Rossendale
– 6.40pm Our Q & A panel gets underway, put to them your tricky questions and give us your ideas to support your business growth in Rossendale
– 7.10pm Breakout
– 7.30pm Food branding GÜru James Averdeick, master entrepreneur tells us his invaluable business lessons and how to create a high-quality product bringing out the brand as well as taking questions live from the floor
– 8.30pm Close of event and networking
The event will take place on Thursday the 5th of September. Get tickets here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/celebration-of-business-in-rossendale-tickets-62205224501