Happy Easter from everyone at GrowTraffic!
We’ve had a great start to 2015 and have been very busy helping our clients grow their businesses online, as well as making inroads into our local business community by doing a bit of networking (more on that shortly). All in all, we’ve had a rather hectic few months and are more than ready for this long weekend off; hopefully we can put our laptops down for a few days and spend some quality time with our families, as well as stuff our faces with chocolate!
We hope that you all get to do the same and have a fabulous Easter weekend; we’ll be back on Tuesday 7th April, raring to get stuck in to some more amazing digital marketing! (Hopefully without a hangover!)
Best wishes from Rachel and Simon.
Latest posts by Rachel Weinhold (see all)
- How Do I Use Google Analytics To Monitor My Website? - June 18, 2019
- How Can I Use Multilingual SEO To Drive More Traffic To My Website? - June 4, 2019
- What Is The State Of Digital Marketing In 2019 And What Does It Mean For Your Business? - May 21, 2019
- What Are The Most Effective Types Of Social Media Advertising? - April 23, 2019
- How Do I Create and Measure an Effective Customer Retention Strategy for E-commerce? - April 9, 2019