If you are someone that uses YouTube rather a lot, you may want to take some time to understand how to use YouTube comment history and look at the ones that have been posted over a certain period of time.
To make your page look more cleaned and polished, you may want to go through some of them and delete and edit the ones that may not be necessary.
Why Would You Want To Look At Your Previous YouTube Comments?
You may want to look at your previous YouTube comments because you have posted so many of them and all relevant channels, as well as:
- Get rid of the comments that you no longer think are relevant to your page, the content you post, and any updates.
- Delete the comments that don’t align with your morals and values
- Edit any kind of error in your comments
- Edit a specific comment to ensure the information that was included in it previously is now more up to date
- Locate a comment so you can share it with others if you wish to do so.
How Can You View All Of These Different Comments Based On The Browser You Use?
To take control and manage your YouTube comment history, specifically on a computer, the system you use is all the same. You can make any kind of change on all browsers; everything is the same. All you need to do is:
- Open the browser you usually use, go on YouTube, and log into your account.
- Once on your main YouTube homepage, click on the main icon with three lines in the top left corner. Another option will appear, in which you can see other possibilities.
- From the menu, click on the history icon.
- Then click on the comments
- All of your comments will be in date order. To delete a comment, click on the X icon in the corner of the primary listing
How To Search Your YouTube Comments?
- On the main homepage of your own YouTube, click on the history tab on the left-hand side of the menu.
- Then click on the comments on the history tab on the right-hand side of the page.
How To Edit Your YouTube Comments?
For this step of your YouTube comment history, you will need to follow two main points for this to happen.
- To edit a specific comment, click on the main comment panel and the video with the words you want to edit.
- YouTube will then send you the specific video of the comments. Click on the central three dots on the comment you want to change and pick the edit option. Adjust the comments to suit your own needs.
View Your Comments On YouTube’s Website?
- Open YouTube on the website, and once again, click on the history button on the sidebar under your library history.
- Once on this, choose the comments option and view the list of comments posted on your page so far.
- They will all be in somewhat of an organised order, and depending on what you want to do with these comments, everything will be all in one order.
See All Of Your YouTube Comment History Through The Mobile App
To see all of your YouTube comment histories on a mobile app, you will then need to:
- Open the YouTube app on your mobile device and tap on the icon in the top right-hand corner. Then select the data in your YouTube Option.
- Once you have done this, you will be sent to the page with your activity involved in it and the comments you want to sort out or edit through your dashboard.
- You then can click on the link that is part of your comments on the app. Next, select the three dots on the word that give you the direct option of what to do in your comments.
View, Organise and or Delete Comments On Your YouTube Through Google
If you are the person that is the owner of this said YouTube channel, you will then be able to take control of this, but only if you have your comments turned on, and you view these that have been left on your page by:
- Go onto your comment history
- To find the original place in which your comments were posted, click, or even tap on the central area of content
Just to make you aware, if you have decided to leave a comment on a video that has now been deleted or if YouTube deemed it irrelevant due to a severe issue, it would not show up in your history either.