Putting it in the easiest form possible, Twitter Intent Events allows you to monitor the way visitors to your site engage with Twitter.
What is Twitter Intent Events Tracking?
There are now ways in which you can track your Twitter intent events with Google Analytics – 2am’s head of development Leon Smith has been working on a bit of a solution which looks as though it will work quite well.
So what’s all the fuss?
It stands to reason that you want to know what’s happening on your website, Twitter intent events tracking allows you to measure the interaction with integrated Twitter products such as web intent, the Tweet button and the Follow button.
Do I need to understand how people interact with Twitter on my website?
In one word, YES!! Social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter are becoming increasingly important they can produce significant referals back to your website, they are also used as not insignificant ranking factors by the main search engines – so it’s going to benefit your SEO too.
Read more about Twitter Intent Events.
Latest posts by Simon Dalley (see all)
- GrowTraffic Turns 10: My Reflections - October 9, 2019
- How Much Involvement Should The Marketing Team Have In Web Design? - September 3, 2019
- How To Create Content For The Decision Stage Of The Buying Cycle - September 2, 2019
- GrowTraffic MD On Celebration Of Business In Rossendale Panel - August 27, 2019
- What Does Google Want? - July 18, 2019