Welcome to the second installment of The Blogging Blogs: Part 5. In the last installment, we discussed the importance of choosing your blogging subjects carefully, to ensure that you keep your readership entertained and to make your blog more appealing to a wider audience. As such, we looked at how vital it is to broaden the range of topics that your blog explores and the value that comprehensive planning plays in achieving this.
In today’s installment, I’d like to take a more practical approach and furnish you with some helpful tools that should take some of the hassle out of planning out your blogs; hence, this free guide will take you step-by-step through the process, from initially taking on the responsibility of a blog to having a comprehensive plan for the year.
In order to make the whole process a little bit easier (and, I must admit, to make it a little more interesting too!) I’ve put the guide into a slide presentation, which will hopefully provide you with a useful resource that you can take away and apply to your own business.
I will just inject a word of warning here though; this guide is not your blogging plan done for you, it will require a lot of thought and padding out on your part to ensure that it is relevant to you and your business.
Free Guide to Help You Plan Out Your Blogs
Latest posts by Rachel Weinhold (see all)
- How Do I Use Google Analytics To Monitor My Website? - June 18, 2019
- How Can I Use Multilingual SEO To Drive More Traffic To My Website? - June 4, 2019
- What Is The State Of Digital Marketing In 2019 And What Does It Mean For Your Business? - May 21, 2019
- What Are The Most Effective Types Of Social Media Advertising? - April 23, 2019
- How Do I Create and Measure an Effective Customer Retention Strategy for E-commerce? - April 9, 2019